The Ultimate Guide to Space Tourism
Space tourism is the core of our website: it’s why we started Space Tourism Guide!
We think space tourism is the most exciting part of the aerospace industry, and have been (im)patiently waiting for the first commercial passenger flights with major space tourism companies like Virgin Galactic and Blue Origin.
While we aren’t sure when we’ll finally get to go to space (or when it will be more affordable), we’re excited to support, educate about, and promote space tourism
The Basics of Space Tourism
Before diving into who’s who – and who can take you to space – here’s a breakdown of the basics of space tourism.
Learn what it is, how long space tourism has been happening, and what we predict will happen next.
The Players in the Space Tourism Industry
The space tourism industry has some incredible companies dating back to the early 2000s. This section highlights some of the top players in depth, too.
Space Tourism News
Our founder Valerie covers space tourism news for Forbes.
- Jul 28, 2020 – Virgin Galactic Unveils Interior Cabin Of SpaceShipTwo
- Jul 15, 2020 – 5-Star Space Camp? Orbite Plans For Luxury Space Tourist Training
- Jun 25, 2020 – Virgin Galactic Successfully Completes Second Test Flight From Spaceport America
- Jun 22, 2020 – Virgin Galactic Pens Deal with NASA To Organize & Train Private Astronauts For Flights To ISS
- Jun 18, 2020 – New Tourism Company Space Perspective Aims To Make Space Accessible To As Many People As Possible
- May 26, 2020 – What NASA And SpaceX’s Astronaut Launch Means For Space Tourism
- Apr 29, 2020 – Virgin Galactic & NASA Join Forces To Fight COVID-19
- Feb 18, 2020 – SpaceX And Space Adventures Team Up To Expand Space Tourism Offerings